To better service our Brisbane customers, we’re excited to announce that we will be opening our new head office in Lytton, Queensland on Monday, 1st June, 2020.
Our service operation team will be available from the 1st of June at our new facility. Parts availability between 27th May and 31st May will be limited to emergencies only during the transition. Tadano parts will be available at the new facility from 1st June, and Demag parts will be transitioning throughout the month of June.
OUR NEW ADDRESS: 146 Lindum Road, Lytton, QLD 4178
The new facility includes:
- Largest dedicated crane repair facility in the Southern Hemisphere
- Strategically positioned close to local ports
- Over 10,000 sqm of dedicated hardstand
- 12 fully equipped service bays
- Parts sales and parts pick up
- Dedicated training rooms
To find out more about how your business may be impacted, please call 1300 823 266 or contact your local Tadano representative.