Tadano Oceania is proud to announce the arrival of our first Tadano ATF-120-5.1 to Australian shores. Powerful. Versatile. Modular. The ATF-120-5.1 is the ideal addition to your fleet.
Owing to a new 60m main boom, the ATF‑120‑5.1 is consistently the most powerful crane of its class for radius’s between 16m and 56m. It’s also allowed to carry a lot on the way: with a 12t axle load and 9.2t counterweight plus slings, in addition to the 17.9m jib with integrated heavy-duty jib.
The generous ATF‑120‑5.1 is the only five-axle crane of its class allowed to travel on public roads with an axle load below 10t or a total weight of 48t. With 24t counterweight it remains lean at 2.75m; and with 35.4t ballast, the ATF‑120‑5.1 still has a slewing radius of only 4m.
Thanks to a hydraulic folding device, a single person can fold the jib transported next to the main boom and pin it via a crank handle from the ground.
If you’re looking for a crane that offers maximum capacity, easy to use technology and extensive roadability, then look no further than the ATF-120-5.1.
Max. Lifting Capacity: 120t
Main Boom: 11.4m – 60m
Boom Extension: 3.7m – 31.9m
Max. Radius: 72m
No of Engines: 2
- Better job-site accessibility
- Maximum versatility with integrated heavy duty jib
- Maximum versatility with HTLJ (hydraulic telescopic and luffing jib)
- Reduced operational cost: 2-engine concept
- Decrease cost of maintenance and repair with TADANO high quality product
- Less downtime with outstanding customer support and service
- Innovative safety features
- Minimised overloading issues with AML-F
- Minimised overloading issues with ‘Lift & Release Adjuster’
To find out more, please call 1300 823 266 and speak to one of our sales representatives, or send us an email: email@example.com